Social Media Specialist
FlightHub is one of Canada's largest travel websites proudly serving over 1 million Canadians each year– and growing. Our company is passionate about being the best destination for booking your flights, and we are driven by technology and innovation. Our team is the key to our success – we work hard and love what we do! We strongly believe that professional and personal success go hand in hand.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and talented Social Media Specialist to join our growing team.
In this position, you will be responsible for creating and administering FlightHub’s social media marketing strategies. The Social Media Specialist will need to explore all aspects of the social media marketing road map to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and assist website conversions. You will be a key player in one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, and have great potential for advancement.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns including:
- Maintain the online customer’s experience
- Be a brand advocate for the company in the public/social space. Represent the company and engage in dialogue or answer questions in a way that is appropriate to the brand voice
- Build and execute cross-channel social media strategies by performing continuous competitive research
- Generate and publish relevant content to reach our target customers
- Listen to and respond to users with a mind to generate potential leads
- Continuous attempts to expand our reach/audience/community
- Continuous analysis of metrics/KPIs in order to tweak FlightHub’s social strategy
- Provide data showing ROI to help management create ROI reports
- Responsible for online customer support (social media platforms, forums, review websites)
- Monitor review websites & respond to all reviews
- Log all incoming requests daily
- Generate weekly executive reports based off customer review data & overall customer satisfaction. Make recommendations where applicable
- Report any website errors that the online community may discover
- Keep abreast of new company products and services
Keep up to date in trends for: social media tools, social media platforms, design, strategy, and review acquiring among others. Manage your ongoing education in the social sphere (webinars, forums, social/tech blogs, etc.)
Not only will you have the opportunity to put your skills to the test in a permanent position with a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from a range of perks:
Permanent full-time position in a thriving and well-established start-up
Access to group insurance benefits, including health and dental
75% of public transit expenses covered and generous subsidies for a variety of electric/hybrid cars
Free Starbucks coffee, catered company lunches and team events
100% coverage to your annual gym membership or fitness classes at our local gym!
Convenient location with free parking and easily accessible via public transit
Work in a fun, outgoing and collaborative work environment!