Junior Pricing Analyst
Who we are:
FlightHub is one of Canada’s largest travel websites proudly serving over 1 million Canadians each year. Our company is propelled by people like you and we know that our strength is grounded in the individuals who bring their talent and drive to the team. Our teams are encouraged to explore the undiscovered and challenge the status quo.
Who you are:
You have an analytical mindset and an insatiable hunger to learn. You aren’t intimidated by a challenge and love to problem-solve. You are very autonomous and also a good team player. You are a smart and driven individual looking to join a fast-paced team at a thriving company.
We’re looking for a Junior Pricing Analystto join our growing team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis at FlightHub:
- Gathering and analyzing data to improve competitiveness and maximize revenue
- Identifying revenue opportunities and providing pricing recommendations
- Investigating and resolving pricing problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to stay organised in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Excel and Google Suite (especially Google Drive & Google Sheets)
- Fun work environment and company culture, with an upbeat and awesome team
- Be a part of a well-funded and fast-growing travel company
- Access to comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Company-funded courses and professional development events
- Generous contribution towards fitness classes and a fully paid annual gym membership
- Free parking and convenient office location (near restaurants, banks, pharmacies, groceries, etc.)
- Go green with generous subsidies for public transit or for a variety of electric/hybrid cars
If this sounds like you, or it is something you want to strive to become, reach out to us and apply! Recent grads are welcome to apply!