Front End Developer
FlightHub is one of Canada’s leading online travel websites. Despite our tremendous growth, we pride ourselves in maintaining a culture that is young, energetic, and dynamic. Our commitment to technology and innovation has enabled us to establish our role as a leader in the travel industry. Our strength is grounded in building teams of talented and relentless individuals who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our new Mobile Web Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from experts in a friendly and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is results-driven, has superior problem solving skills, and has experience developing advanced software solutions.
- Develop new, complex front-end user interfaces
- Tailor websites for a strong responsive user experience on mobile
- Conceptualize and produce interactive website designs
- Maintain and improve existing website platforms
- Create new design elements, or extend existing design concepts
- Coordinate with developers and Product Manager to deliver on exceptional web-based projects
- 3+ years of modern front-end development experience, with a strong portfolio of front-end apps and integration projects
- Proficient in CSS and responsive web design
- Knowledge of browser performance testing and troubleshooting is a strong asset
- Proficiency in PHP with an MVC framework is a strong asset
- Agile methodology (preferred)
- Permanent full-time position in a thriving and well-established start-up
- Competitive salary with a quarterly performance-based bonus structure
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health and dental
- Advanced, “platform agnostic” workstation (we are happy to provide you with your preferred hardware and operating system to help you do your best work)
- Generous subsidies for your monthly public transit passes and for a variety of electric/hybrid cars
- Free Starbucks coffee and numerous company lunches and events
- Exceptional contribution towards your fitness classes or fully paid annual gym membership
- Convenient location with free parking and easily accessible via public transit, also close to various restaurants and stores
- Positive and diverse work environment, with an outgoing and collaborative team
If you feel like this opportunity could be a great fit for you, apply today!
WANT TO MAKE $500? DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM!!