FlightHub is one of Canada’s leading online travel websites. Despite our tremendous growth, we pride ourselves in maintaining a culture that is young, energetic, and dynamic. Our commitment to technology and innovation has enabled us to establish our role as a leader in the travel industry. Our strength is grounded in building teams of talented and relentless individuals who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
We are currently looking for an on-site UX Consultant to join our growing team for a one month assignment, with the possibility of extension. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an awesome team of Developers and Managers in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with e-commerce websites and has a solid understanding of how UX design can optimize conversion.
- Work closely with Development Team and Managers to develop and implement solutions to user-centered design issues
- Determine and communicate tangible improvements by considering user interaction with the website
- Define and implement user experience processes and reporting tools, and consult on how best to measure data
- Provide strong supporting information for any interaction design modifications
- Advocate for UI/UX design best practices and provide feedback on how best to meet quality standards
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX web design, with a strong portfolio of samples
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce websites and how interaction design affects conversion
- Proficient with wire-framing, presentation, and UX design tools
- Solid communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a team of skilled developers
- Extensive experience advocating for and implementing best UX practices
- Experience in defining and analyzing how UX affects conversion and performance
- Experience in online travel is an asset
If you feel like this opportunity could be a great fit for you, apply today!
- Free Starbucks coffee and numerous company lunches and events
- Free company snack bar with health treats and fruit delivered weekly
- Convenient location with free parking and easily accessible via public transit, also close to various restaurants and stores
- Positive and diverse work environment, with an outgoing and collaborative team