Online Customer Experience Specialist
Momentum Travel is a leading software development company that is driven by technology and innovation. Our FlightHub and JustFly.com brands have grown to be two of the largest online travel agencies in North America. Our team is the key to our success – we work hard and love what we do! With four global offices and over 500 people strong we strongly believe that professional and personal success go hand in hand.
Who we are:
We are warriors
We are strategic
We get $h!t done
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team to support our growing online community. The Community Manager is responsible for managing the day to day support to customers through all online platforms. You are a fit for this position if you are a creative and empathetic writer with emphasis on providing top notch customer service! Please see below for primary responsibilities.
Here’s what you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Responsible for online customer support – answering questions and comments when they come in via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TripAdvisor, review websites, etc.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Meet personal targets and request-handling quotas
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Keep abreast of new company products and services
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction and isolate/identify areas needing improvement
- Proven customer support and service experience
- Very strong idiomatic English writing skills (ability to write empathetically is a MUST)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- French writing and speaking an asset
- Bachelor Degree in English/Journalism/Communications or other related field
- Experience in travel an asset
- Be part of a well-funded, proven and stable startup with big ambitions!
- Access to comprehensive medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- Cutting-edge, “platform agnostic” workstation (we are happy to provide you with your preferred hardware and operating system to help you do your best work).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Go green with generous subsidies for public transit or for a variety of electric/hybrid cars.
- Get fit with our contribution towards your annual gym membership and fitness classes
- Convenient office location with free parking and easily accessible by public transit
- Free Starbucks coffee
- Monthly catered lunches and company events
- Fun work environment and company culture, with an upbeat, awesome team!